Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Personalized Laptop Sleeve


I completed this sleeve Sunday. It fits a larger laptop, but I can change the size and letter if I get an order for it in my shop. I love black and white especially in damaske. This sleeve was a gift, but I hope to sell some for 25.00. I thought that was a reasonable price and I don't want to have anything over 25 in my shop. So far this month I have only sold headbands and hairpeices, but I am optimistic. I love making bags with round bottoms. A knitting bag for my mother with eyelets for her yarn is in the making for her mother's day gift this year. Can't wait for a visit!
The weather has been finicky lately. It's definetly May. One day it's 70 degrees and sunny, the next it's 49 and gloomy.
Peace,
Jill




No comments:

Post a Comment